‘myTrackee service’ or ‘myTrackee services’ or ‘the service’ means myTrackee mobile app as well as its website www.mytrackee.com
‘We’ or ‘us’ or myTrackee means myTrackee limited, a registered company in Ireland
Acceptance The ‘TERMS OF Service
This agreement (the “Agreement” or the “Terms of Service”) describes the terms on which myTrackee offers you access to its tracking service via its mobile app myTrackee and website www.mytrackee.com. The “Service” means all features, applications, content and downloads offered by myTrackee, including its mobile app myTrackee, Website and Servers. This offer is conditioned on your agreement to all of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms of Service, including the policies and terms linked to or otherwise referenced in this Agreement, all of these are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using myTracking Service. Your access to and use myTracking service is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions, and linked policies. By using myTracking service via the mobile app myTrackee or Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using myTrackee Service
The contents of information of myTrackee Service do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
myTrackee service is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material this service at your own discretion
CHANGE OF USE
We reserves the right to:
* change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the service or any part of it without notice and you confirm that myTrackee shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
* change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the service following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
myTrackee service may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
* All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the mobile app myTrackee, Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to myTrackee or otherwise used by myTrackee as permitted by law.
* In accessing the service you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
* Throughout the service you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
* Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) ; the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
* By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
* The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
* To the extent permitted by law, myTrackee will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
* MYTRACKEE makes no warranty that the functionality of the service will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
* Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of myTrackee for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of myTrackee or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold myTrackee and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against myTrackee arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Ireland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ireland courts.
We do our best to provide accurate location but due to dependency on external factors (e.g. device own sensors accuracy, , internet connection, satellites, Map providers, Mock location provider apps etc) we can not guarantee 100% accuracy of the locations
COMMERCIAL USE of myTrackee
If you want to use myTrackee for commercial purposes you must use a business account